Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
1 recipe Two Crust Pie Crust
6 cups mixed berries (I like equal parts blackberry, blueberry, raspberry, and a few strawberries)
1 cup blueberries (reserved for the syrup)
¼ cup agave syrup
Juice of half a lime or lemon
1. Prepare pie crusts and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the berries. For this recipe, I actually prefer thawed, pre-frozen berries to fresh, but you can use anything.
3. In the bowl of your blender, blend the reserved blueberries, agave, and lime or lemon juice.
4. Pour this mixture over the berries and combine well. Let sit, covered, in the fridge, at least an hour or up to overnight.
5. Drain out excess juice (personally, I like a pie juicy and don’t do this) and fill the pie crust. Place the top crust over the filling, and crimp the edges.
6. Either refrigerate until chilled or serve immediately.
7. Dehydrate at 105 F for 2-3 hours.
Poemomm's ThoughtsBy poemomm
The cooked version of this is a very popular pie in the Northeastern United States.
Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries jumble together in a riot of flavor.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 17 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 week 17 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 17 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 22 hours ago