1½ cups dried apricots (soaked for 30-60 minutes, pureed)
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (Soak for 12 hours, rinse, dehydrate nuts to remove phytates and improve digestibility.)
½ cup sunflower seeds (I use sprouted and dehydrated seeds, but plain raw seeds are fine too)
¼ cup currants or other dried fruit (optional)
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla
14 pecan or walnut halves
1. Chop pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Shape into cookies and place on mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Press 1 pecan half into each cookie.
5. Dehydrate at 118 F or less for 12 hours or longer (until dried to the texture you like).
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
These are delicious! They taste like butterscotch cookies.
This is adapted from the Apricot Pecan Drops recipe in Vibrant Living.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Natural Hair Colorstreem26 - 3 hours 7 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 4 days 16 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 9 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 19 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 19 hours ago