1½ cups dried apricots (soaked 30-60 minutes, pureed)
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (Soak for 12 hours, rinse, dehydrate)
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup currants or other dried fruit (optional)
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla
14 pecan or walnut halves
1. Chop pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Shape into cookies and place on mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Press 1 pecan half into each cookie.
5. Dehydrate at 118 Fahrenheit or less for 12 hours or longer (until dried to the texture you like).
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
These are delicious! They taste like butterscotch cookies.
This is adapted from the Apricot Pecan Drops recipe in Vibrant Living.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 21 hours 43 min ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 1 day 15 hours ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 1 day 20 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 1 day 20 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 5 days 17 hours ago