1½ cups dried apricots (soaked for 30-60 minutes, pureed)
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (Soak for 12 hours, rinse, dehydrate nuts to remove phytates and improve digestibility.)
½ cup sunflower seeds (I use sprouted and dehydrated seeds, but plain raw seeds are fine too)
¼ cup currants or other dried fruit (optional)
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla
14 pecan or walnut halves
1. Chop pecans and sunflower seeds in a food processor.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Shape into cookies and place on mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Press 1 pecan half into each cookie.
5. Dehydrate at 118 F or less for 12 hours or longer (until dried to the texture you like).
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
These are delicious! They taste like butterscotch cookies.
This is adapted from the Apricot Pecan Drops recipe in Vibrant Living.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 hour 24 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 34 min ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 37 min ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 5 hours ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawsandnesspeak - 1 day 10 hours ago