Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
6 tablespoons cacao beans (powdered)
2 tablespoons (or more) blue agave nectar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup almonds (rinsed)
2 or more packets of stevia extract
1. Add everything, except the stevia, and process in a food processor until everything is combined well. There will be small chunks of almonds and that is how it is supposed to look.
2. Take some of the mix and shape into a ball with your palms.
3. After you have a good ball, smash it between your palms and you should get a perfectly round cookie. If not, form it a bit and flatten it even more if you want a thinner cookie.
4. Take a packet of stevia and sprinkle about half or less of a packet of stevia on each cookie.
5. Make them happy and by gently rubbing the stevia into the cookie. It will begin stick to the cookie giving it a a nice frosty-like coating.
Humanimal's ThoughtsBy humanimal
Wow, sis, these turned out good.
Your kids are gonna love these. Yes, you will, too. :)
I have heard about some worries about stevia, and you know what? There should be none. It is a good, safe, calorie-free sweetener.
You have a perfectly happy cookie that looks very tempting. :) I found myself looking for the cookie when I realized that I had already eaten it all. Haha!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 10 hours 48 min ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 23 hours 41 min ago
I'm raw, family's not-battling acceptancedeannac - 2 days 8 hours ago
Are rolled oats raw?alexisd - 3 days 4 hours ago
How many avocados per day is okay?jacksan - 3 days 9 hours ago