Rating4.6/5 (from 5 ratings)4.6
2/3 cup young coconut pulp
1 cup coconut water (or more, depending on thickness preference and thickness of coconut pulp)
1/4 cup hemp seed (unsoaked)
2 1/2 tablespoons goji berries (unsoaked)
1½ tablespoons cacao powder
¼ of a vanilla bean or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Open the young coconut and drain the water into a bowl.
2. Scoop out the young coconut pulp.
3. Add young coconut pulp and water to the blender, along with the other ingredients.
4. Start blending on low.
5. With the blender running, scrape down the mixture.
6. Increase speed to high, blend until smooth, pour into a large glass, and enjoy!
Achin70's ThoughtsBy achin70
This is a good, basic, superfood smoothie to get you going in the morning or pick you up in the afternoon!
If you don’t have enough pulp, you can open up another young coconut, or you can use some dried shredded coconut, coconut flour, or avocado to help thicken up the mixture. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 9 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 2 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 11 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 11 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 11 hours ago