Rating4.6/5 (from 5 ratings)4.6
2/3 cup young coconut pulp
1 cup coconut water (or more, depending on thickness preference and thickness of coconut pulp)
1/4 cup hemp seed (unsoaked)
2 1/2 tablespoons goji berries (unsoaked)
1½ tablespoons cacao powder
¼ of a vanilla bean or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Open the young coconut and drain the water into a bowl.
2. Scoop out the young coconut pulp.
3. Add young coconut pulp and water to the blender, along with the other ingredients.
4. Start blending on low.
5. With the blender running, scrape down the mixture.
6. Increase speed to high, blend until smooth, pour into a large glass, and enjoy!
Achin70's ThoughtsBy achin70
This is a good, basic, superfood smoothie to get you going in the morning or pick you up in the afternoon!
If you don’t have enough pulp, you can open up another young coconut, or you can use some dried shredded coconut, coconut flour, or avocado to help thicken up the mixture. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 1 hour 35 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 23 hours 42 min ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 1 day 12 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 2 days 7 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 2 days 7 hours ago