Rating4.6/5 (from 5 ratings)4.6
2/3 cup young coconut pulp
1 cup coconut water (or more, depending on thickness preference and thickness of coconut pulp)
1/4 cup hemp seed (unsoaked)
2 1/2 tablespoons goji berries (unsoaked)
1½ tablespoons cacao powder
¼ of a vanilla bean or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Open the young coconut and drain the water into a bowl.
2. Scoop out the young coconut pulp.
3. Add young coconut pulp and water to the blender, along with the other ingredients.
4. Start blending on low.
5. With the blender running, scrape down the mixture.
6. Increase speed to high, blend until smooth, pour into a large glass, and enjoy!
Achin70's ThoughtsBy achin70
This is a good, basic, superfood smoothie to get you going in the morning or pick you up in the afternoon!
If you don’t have enough pulp, you can open up another young coconut, or you can use some dried shredded coconut, coconut flour, or avocado to help thicken up the mixture. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 7 hours 56 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 8 hours 28 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 21 hours 44 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 2 days 15 hours ago