Yieldyield 5 dehydrator trays (Excalibur)
2 - 2 1/2 big bunches of kale
1 cup of unhulled sesame seeds
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
3-4 pinches nutmeg
Salt, to taste
Half a lemon (peeled)
1 generous pinch of cayenne
Enough water to make a creamy dressing consistency (maybe 2 1/2 cups)
1. First, wash your kale and "cut" it (with your hands!) into large bite size. Put in an extra large bowl (I divided the leaves in two large salad bowl). Set aside.
2. Put sesame seed, dried herbs and spices in your Vitamix and ground until powdered.
3. Add the half lemon, garlic, and water and whip until creamy.
4. Put the coating over your kale and mix it well, as you want every leave to be evenly coated with love :)
5. Distribute of dehydrator trays lined with Paraflex sheets and dehydrate overnight (I put the temperature at 145 Fahrenheit for 30-45 min and the lowered at 105 Fahrenheit, as I wanted to be sure they would be ready for the next day!)
6. Share with the loved ones and enjoy!
Isabelle.marcil's ThoughtsBy isabelle.marcil
As my husband's family is coming in Canada (they're from France), I wanted to share with them delicious kale chips.
But when I arrived at their house, I couldn't find any of my "usual" seasonings.
So I created these from almost nothing and they're super delicious and not filled with heavy nuts or oil... yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 3 hours 3 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 3 hours 7 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 4 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 13 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 2 days 15 hours ago