Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Yield4 caramel apples
1 cup soft dates such as Medjool (at room temperature)
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 teaspoon maca powder (optional, for flavor)
Pinch of vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender until completely smooth.
2. Scrape down the sides of the blender and rock the blender to help the thick caramel blend completely.
3. Stab each apple with a stick.
4. Empty the caramel in a shallow bowl and rotate each apple in the caramel.
5. Use a butter knife to smooth over the surface of each apple. Pat each caramel apple with crushed pecans if desired.
6. For caramel apple slices, empty the caramel and crushed pecans into separate bowls for dipping. Serve with sliced apples.
Bees Knees Kitchen's ThoughtsBy Bees Knees Kitchen
To kickstart the Halloween season, I created these Raw Caramel Apples.
They were so simple and delicious! I could not believe how similar they tasted to caramel!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 13 hours 34 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 13 hours 35 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 13 hours 37 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 20 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 5 days 1 hour ago