1/2 cup apricots (soaked)
2 teaspoons allspice
1 teaspoon ginger (ground)
2 carrots (grated)
Dash of salt
1 cup buckwheat, spelt flour, or ground sunflower seeds
1. Put all the ingredients, except the carrots, into a food processor. Process until creamy.
2. Mix in the grated carrot and spread mixture onto Teflex sheet, forming into a large square or use spoonfuls to make individual sized buns.
3. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for an hour or two, and then flip over using another tray lined with Teflex. Peel back the original Teflex.
4. Dry until firm on the outside and reasonably ‘cooked’ on the inside. If drying for more than 3 hours, turn down dehydrator to 115 Fahrenheit.
5. Make an icing using your favorite nut cream or blend an orange, 2 bananas, 1 dessert spoon of coconut oil, pinch of salt, agave (to taste), and vanilla, adding enough water to create desired thickness. Cover the cake and decorate with poppy seeds or seasonal fruits.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Lovely cake using the goodness of carrots.
Great for Halloween!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???Creativelycc - 10 hours 7 min ago
Coconut meatCreativelycc - 10 hours 25 min ago
Natural Hair ColorCreativelycc - 10 hours 30 min ago
Nut allergyHarmony1 - 17 hours 14 min ago
Is it easy to be raw in Thailand?Harmony1 - 17 hours 17 min ago