Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield8-10 slices depending on how big you make them
8 cups of veggie pulp (carrot is best)
1 cup soaked raisins (soaked in 1.5 cups of water for 3 hours, save liquid)
1 cup ground flax seed
Salt to taste
1. Add veggie pulp to large mixing bowl, mix in flax seed.
2. Then in a food processor or blender, blend raisins and their water till smooth. Mix into carrot, flax mixture. Kneed with hands. If mixture feels too dry and won’t come together add a little bit more water.
3. Let stand covered on the counter for 8 hours. This will help it come together too.
4. Next, shape bread sized/ shaped pieces of bread on a cookie rolling sheet and then transfer to dehydrating trays. Shape about the size you want your bread to be because they won’t shrink much.
5. Let dehydrate at 105 for six hours then flip them over and dehydrate for another six hours.
Raven4346's ThoughtsBy Raven4346
I made this bread just this last week and can’t get enough of it!!!
A friend told me about it and said it was the best bread she had ever had and I agree!!!
I am going to make a double batch today and freeze some for later~ its just that good!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 1 day 19 hours ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 1 day 23 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 1 day 23 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 5 days 21 hours ago