2 cups Flaxseeds
1 cup Cashews
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Lemon, juice
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on texflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its! Check out RachelRaw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie Pageannah - 2 hours 19 min from now
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 5 days 1 hour ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 1 week 3 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 5 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 5 days ago