2 cups Flaxseeds
1 cup Cashews
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Lemon, juice
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on texflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its! Check out RachelRaw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 21 hours 24 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 10 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 11 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 11 hours ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 15 hours ago