2 cups flaxseeds
1 cup cashews
1 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 carrot (chopped)
1 lemon, juice
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on Teflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.