2 cups Flaxseeds
1 cup Cashews
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Lemon, juice
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on texflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its! Check out RachelRaw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 4 days 6 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 5 days 5 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 5 days 6 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 5 days 11 hours ago