2 cups Flaxseeds
1 cup Cashews
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Lemon, juice
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on texflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its! Check out RachelRaw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Water from older coconutsbobsm - 2 hours 57 min from now
Do chia seeds need soaking?musiclvr56 - 57 min 49 sec ago
i am a devoted Christian but i go into trance. is it wrong to meditate?Harmony1 - 8 hours 2 min ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawHarmony1 - 8 hours 10 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago