1 cup chia seeds (not soaked)
1 cup unhulled raw sesame seeds (soaked 8 hours)
1/2 cup light agave or date syrup
1/4 cup water or maple syrup
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Allow mixture to stand (stir a few times) for about an hour or more to thicken.
3. Roll out, covered with food wrap, on 1/8 inch thick on parchment paper on mesh sheet.
4. Score into desired size crackers.
5. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 18-20 hours till crisp, or as desired.
Note: This is also yummy using 2/3 cup chia, 2/3 cup sesame, and 2/3 cup hemp seeds.
Light, crisp, and slightly sweet!
A filled variation of these crackers are shown on my goji jam recipe.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!