Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
30g raw chocolate bar
3 medium bananas
1. Very finely slice the bananas. Slice them as thin as you can. This is important.
2. Dehydrate bananas for 3–4 hours, or when they are crispy.
3. Crush up the dried banana slices to resemble cornflakes.
4. Melt the raw chocolate by grating it into a bowl and setting that bowl in a bigger bowl of boiling water. You could make your own chocolate but I used a raw bar.
5. Add the crushed dried bananas and mix it up.
6. Spoon into cake cups. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
DeborahBee's ThoughtsBy DeborahBee
Remember making cornflake cakes when you were a kid? Make them again!
I used dehydrated slices of bananas to resemble Cornflakes and mixed them with raw chocolate to make a raw version of cornflake cakes.
Super easy to make and fun. Someone gets to lick the bowl afterwards!
It’s good for kids to help with. They can lay the banana on the dehydrator, crush up the dehydrated slices, help melt the chocolate, mix it all up, and spoon the mixture into the cake cups.
These cakes are great for parties.
I decorated mine with white chocolate hearts made from lucuma powder, cacao butter and raw honey.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 14 hours 35 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 14 hours 40 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 2 days 18 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 15 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 15 hours ago