Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
30 gram raw chocolate bar
3 medium bananas
1. Very finely slice the bananas. Slice them as thin as you can. This is important.
2. Dehydrate bananas for 3–4 hours, or when they are crispy.
3. Crush up the dried banana slices to resemble cornflakes.
4. Melt the raw chocolate by grating it into a bowl and setting that bowl in a bigger bowl of boiling water. You could make your own chocolate but I used a raw bar.
5. Add the crushed dried bananas and mix it up.
6. Spoon into cake cups. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
DeborahBee's ThoughtsBy DeborahBee
Remember making cornflake cakes when you were a kid? Make them again!
I used dehydrated slices of bananas to resemble Cornflakes and mixed them with raw chocolate to make a raw version of cornflake cakes.
Super easy to make and fun. Someone gets to lick the bowl afterwards!
It’s good for kids to help with. They can lay the banana on the dehydrator, crush up the dehydrated slices, help melt the chocolate, mix it all up, and spoon the mixture into the cake cups.
These cakes are great for parties.
I decorated mine with white chocolate hearts made from lucuma powder, cacao butter and raw honey.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 9 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 9 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 14 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 15 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 21 hours ago