Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Handful of almonds (soaked, then dried)
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1½ tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup raw carob powder
1. Let almonds soak overnight or for 2 days. Rinse thoroughly and then place on paper towel to let them dry.
2. Warm a pot of water on the stove. Do not let it boil, just let it get warm. Place a bowl over the pot.
3. Add coconut oil and let it melt just a bit (mostly melted with some clumps). Stir while waiting--this helps it to melt faster without getting too warm.
4. Add agave and carob. Take off from the pot and mix. Your mixture will get nice and creamy. Make sure to mash down the clumps of carob.
5. Once all mixed to a nice and creamy chocolate, either dip the almonds individually or at once.
6. Place on wax paper and spread out to make an almond bar.
Carrie6292's ThoughtsBy carrie6292
Chocolate cravings solved!
Wonderfully creamy and delicious raw chocolate with almonds.
No one would ever know this is raw.
You can also use this chocolate mixture for drizzling over cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, etc.
Feel free to add some raw organic vanilla to it. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 11 hours 3 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 11 hours 49 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 19 hours 54 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 5 days 12 hours ago