Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Handful of almonds (soaked, then dried)
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1½ tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup raw carob powder
1. Let almonds soak overnight or for 2 days. Rinse thoroughly and then place on paper towel to let them dry.
2. Warm a pot of water on the stove. Do not let it boil, just let it get warm. Place a bowl over the pot.
3. Add coconut oil and let it melt just a bit (mostly melted with some clumps). Stir while waiting--this helps it to melt faster without getting too warm.
4. Add agave and carob. Take off from the pot and mix. Your mixture will get nice and creamy. Make sure to mash down the clumps of carob.
5. Once all mixed to a nice and creamy chocolate, either dip the almonds individually or at once.
6. Place on wax paper and spread out to make an almond bar.
Carrie6292's ThoughtsBy carrie6292
Chocolate cravings solved!
Wonderfully creamy and delicious raw chocolate with almonds.
No one would ever know this is raw.
You can also use this chocolate mixture for drizzling over cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, etc.
Feel free to add some raw organic vanilla to it. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 17 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 5 hours ago