YieldEight 1/2 cup servings
4 cups homemade soy milk (hot; nothing added)
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons raw cocoa (depending on your taste)
1. Pour soy milk in the blender.
2. Break up bananas. Add to blender.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla.
4. Whip for a good 2 minutes.
5. Pour into a bowl and let sit until cool. It will set into pudding as it cools.
Msraw's ThoughtsBy msraw
I’m not sure if homemade soy milk is raw or not.
I threw this together for my kids this morning because I soaked too many soybeans last night and needed to use the resulting soy milk.
I’m honestly not sure why it set into pudding. I was trying to make chocolate milk sweetened with banana, instead of stevia.
But by the time it was cool enough to give to my 2 year old, it was the consistency of pudding. My kids loved this.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.