Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1 cup goji berries
1 cup nuts or seeds
1 cup buckwheaties
1 cup coconut (dried)
2 tablespoons carob or mesquite flour
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1/2 cup dates
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1. Grind the goji berries, coconut, nuts, and buckwheaties in the grinder. Put into a bowl.
2. Blend the banana, dates, and olive oil with a pinch of sea salt into a creamy smoothie.
3. Add this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix into a thick batter. Add the agave if it needs to be sweeter to your taste.
4. Put the thick batter onto a teflex sheet and flatten into a round cake shape.
5. Dry at 135 F for 45 minutes and then flip over and dry a further 30 minutes. This is just long enough to make it have a more cake-like texture. Turn the cake out onto the breadboard and use a plate on top to cut around to make a perfect circle if you want it to be smarter!
6. You can grate some chocolate over the top, whilst the cake is warm, and then just spread it over the cake. Or you can make a chocolate icing by blending some warmed coconut oil with cacao powder and agave. You will need to put the cake in the freezer briefly to set the chocolate. Cake can be stored in the freezer up to a month.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Yummy chocolate cake.
Filling and deliciously healthy.
Coming Soon ‘Raw Christmas and Thanksgiving Recipes’ by Anabrese. http://rawchristmasandthanksgivingrecipes.blogspot.com
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 3 days 9 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 12 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 week 11 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 11 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 16 hours ago