5 dates (pitted)
2 cups almonds (soaked)
3 tablespoons coconut flakes
1/4 cup honey or agave
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup almonds (soaked)
5 fresh cherries
1 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon carob powder
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup coconut water or water
2 tablespoons honey, agave, or maple syrup
1 cup almonds
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 to 1/3 cup nut milk (I like almond)
3 tablespoons sweetener of choice
1. In your food processor, combine the the crust ingredients until well chopped but not finely ground (a little chunky).
2. Press into your pie pan and let it sit in the refrigerator.
3. Combine everything in your food processor (or blender) until chunky (not completely creamy). What I did was I pulsed the blender on and off several times to get it mixed well, but not into a creamy consistency. Thick and chunky is best for this recipe.
4. Taste before you scoop it out, as you may want it sweeter.
5. Combine the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth (optional).
6. Slowly add the nut milk until smooth and creamy (optional).
7. Let the pie sit in the fridge before serving or eat it right away.
OceanBliss's ThoughtsBy OceanBliss
I had the biggest chocolate craving yesterday and I’m huge on pie.
So I dreamed up a pie recipe while getting some ideas from other chocolate recipes.
This one was divine!
Note: You might want to adjust some measurements along the way as I kind of “eyeballed” it while making it, but it’s the closest to what I remember.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.