Yield2-4, depends on how big you make them
1/2 cup dates (pitted)
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
1. Chop cashews coarsely in food processor, then add the dates and vanilla extract. Process until it forms a ball of dough.
2. Take out and knead in the cacao nibs with your hands.
3. Split up into individual servings/pieces.
4. Roll into balls, cookie shapes, bars, whatever you like!
5. Wrap them up and place them in the fridge overnight to firm up. Enjoy!
Stratgtar565's ThoughtsBy stratgtar565
A super sweet nostalgic trip back to our days of eating way more than our fair share of CCCD. Except now, it's actually good for you!
You get vitamins and minerals from the dates, healthy fats and minerals from the cashews, and antioxidants from the cacao nibs!
So simple and, oh, so delicious!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
stretch marks...MarioG33 - 12 hours 21 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 5 days 2 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 5 days 4 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 5 days 8 hours ago