Yield2-4, depends on how big you make them
1/2 cup dates (pitted)
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
1. Chop cashews coarsely in food processor, then add the dates and vanilla extract. Process until it forms a ball of dough.
2. Take out and knead in the cacao nibs with your hands.
3. Split up into individual servings/pieces.
4. Roll into balls, cookie shapes, bars, whatever you like!
5. Wrap them up and place them in the fridge overnight to firm up. Enjoy!
Stratgtar565's ThoughtsBy stratgtar565
A super sweet nostalgic trip back to our days of eating way more than our fair share of CCCD. Except now, it's actually good for you!
You get vitamins and minerals from the dates, healthy fats and minerals from the cashews, and antioxidants from the cacao nibs!
So simple and, oh, so delicious!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 3 days 9 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 6 days 12 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 week 11 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 11 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 16 hours ago