¼ pound cacao batter (crumbled)
2 tablespoons coconut oil (cold pressed)
2 tablespoons almond butter
½ cup agave nectar
½ cup cacao powder
1 teaspoon carob powder
1 teaspoon maca
1 tablespoon reishi mushrooms
½ teaspoon camu camu
1 tablespoon coconut flour
Dash of cayenne pepper
Dash of sea salt
1. Boil water and pour into a small pan. Carefully place a large glass bowl on top of the pan.
2. Add the grated cacao butter and stir continuously until it has melted.
3. Once all the cacao butter has melted, combine the coconut oil, almond butter, and sweeteners until dissolved.
4. In a different bowl, mix thoroughly all the dry ingredients.
5. Combine two mixtures, continually blending into a homogeneous fusion. Pour the mixture into chosen molds (such as an ice cube tray).
6. Place it in the freezer to chill and harden.
Chocolate. There is not much to say in what has not been said before.
This is to all of you, who crave it to the point that, at times, nothing else will do. Almost an uncontrollable urge.
It is invigorating when frozen and velvety when refrigerated. You can improvise by adding goji, hemp, macadamia nuts in each mold, etc. You know best!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!