Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
2 cups raw cashews
1½ cups Water
2 tablespoons raw chocolate powder
8 Medjool dates
1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave nectar
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon cacao butter (melted)
1. Blend the cashews with the water to create cashew cream. You may need to add more water, so add small amounts at a time if you do.
2. Shave off pieces of cacao butter into a bowl. Place the bowl on top of a pan of really hot water. Be patient, it will melt. Increase water temperature to really get it going.
3. Add coconut oil to the cacao butter bowl to melt it as well.
4. Add in all remaining ingredients and blend well. I really like to blend mine for a while to get it super smooth.
5. Pour into a freezable container with a lid and freeze. I left mine in overnight.
6. Scoop into a bowl. Top with fresh fruit or nuts. I enjoyed mine as is.
Avocado_love's ThoughtsBy avocado_love
If you are looking for rich creamy ice cream that’s chocolaty, this is it.
I really enjoyed rich ice cream before going raw and this does not disappoint.
Add more chocolate if you are a chocoholic, as this recipe is more subtle.
Taste before you freeze. Soft and creamy. Not icy at all.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 16 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 5 hours ago