Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
Coconut water from 1 coconut
4 packets stevia (I use Sweetleaf brand)
1/3 to 1/2 cup agave nectar
3 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons carob powder
1 teaspoon maca powder
1 teaspoon lucuma powder
4 frozen bananas
1. Open fresh white coconut. Pour coconut water into blender. (You can also add the coconut meat, but I scoop out the meat and freeze it to use it later in pies or ice cream).
2. Add stevia and agave. Blend well.
3. Add cacao powder and carob powder. Blend well.
4. Add maca powder and lucuma powder. Blend well.
5. Add 2 bananas and some ice. Blend well.
6. Add remaining bananas and ice. Blend to desired consistency. Mine is like soft serve ice cream.
StrongAndRaw's ThoughtsBy StrongAndRaw
Chocolate malt AKA cacao shake/smoothie.
I drink the whole thing, but this will feed up to 4 people.
You can use whatever sweetener you would like. I use a mixture of stevia and agave because I am diabetic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 10 hours 50 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 11 hours 54 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 14 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 14 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 2 days 52 min ago