Yield4 dozen mini cookies/bites
1 cup carob or cacao powder
1 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
1/4 cup fresh mint (chopped)
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup dates (chopped)
1. In a bowl, blend the carob/cacao powder, almond flour, vanilla powder, and salt and set aside.
2. Using a personal blender, blend the mint, agave, and water until the mint is completely liquefied. Add the dates and blend until completely smooth.
3. Mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients with a spatula.
4. Empty onto a dehydrator sheet and smooth out to a square shape of about 1/2 inch thickness.
5. Dehydrate overnight or for 10-12 hours.
6. Flip onto a cutting board and square the edges off. Cut into 1 inch squares and dehydrate for 2 more hours.
7. Enjoy with a glass of almond milk and store the remainder in an airtight container.
Bees Knees Kitchen's ThoughtsBy Bees Knees Kitchen
These raw chocolate mint bites are the perfect little chocolatety flavored treat with a light mint taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 7 hours 15 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 18 hours 41 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 9 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 9 hours ago