1 cup raw oat groats (soaked for 12 hours, rinsed)
1 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons cashew butter
2 tablespoons agave
2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
1 tablespoon tahini
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup raw chocolate sauce of choice (I used the chocolate from raw food real world)
1. Place all ingredients, except the raw chocolate, into a food processor and process until well blended.
2. Take 3/4 of the oatmeal mixture and place into a 8 × 8 inch glass Pyrex dish.
3. Place into the dehydrator at 105 F for 5 hours to get a little harder.
4. Remove from dehydrator and spread on raw chocolate sauce of choice. (I used the chocolate from the dark chocolate ganache in raw food real world).
5. Then sprinkle remaining 1/4 of oatmeal mixture on top.
6. Put into the fridge to set up for 1/2 an hour to an hour.
7. Serve cold or room temperature. Store in the fridge for freshness.
Kiwi's ThoughtsBy kiwi
This yummy bar was inspired by a cooked oatmeal chocolate bar I used to make.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 3 hours 8 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 10 hours 50 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 17 hours 50 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 11 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 12 hours ago