1 cup raw oat groats (soaked 12 hours)
1 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons cashew butter
2 tablespoons agave
2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
1 tablespoon tahini
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate sauce
1. Place all ingredients, except the raw chocolate, into a food processor and process until well blended.
2. Take 3/4 of the oatmeal mixture and place into a 8 by 8 inch glass Pyrex dish.
3. Place into the dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit for 5 hours to get a little harder.
4. Remove from dehydrator and spread on raw chocolate sauce of choice. I used the chocolate from the dark chocolate ganache in raw food real world.
5. Then sprinkle remaining 1/4 of oatmeal mixture on top.
6. Put into the fridge to set up for 1/2 an hour to an hour.
7. Serve cold or room temperature. Store in the fridge for freshness.
Kiwi's ThoughtsBy kiwi
This yummy bar was inspired by a cooked oatmeal chocolate bar I used to make.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 hours 37 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 hours 58 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 15 hours ago