1 cup raw oat groats (soaked for 12 hours, rinsed)
1 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons cashew butter
2 tablespoons agave
2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
1 tablespoon tahini
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup raw chocolate sauce of choice (I used the chocolate from raw food real world)
1. Place all ingredients, except the raw chocolate, into a food processor and process until well blended.
2. Take 3/4 of the oatmeal mixture and place into a 8 × 8 inch glass Pyrex dish.
3. Place into the dehydrator at 105 F for 5 hours to get a little harder.
4. Remove from dehydrator and spread on raw chocolate sauce of choice. (I used the chocolate from the dark chocolate ganache in raw food real world).
5. Then sprinkle remaining 1/4 of oatmeal mixture on top.
6. Put into the fridge to set up for 1/2 an hour to an hour.
7. Serve cold or room temperature. Store in the fridge for freshness.
Kiwi's ThoughtsBy kiwi
This yummy bar was inspired by a cooked oatmeal chocolate bar I used to make.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 2 hours 6 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?TammiTrue - 17 hours 59 min ago
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 1 day 20 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 2 days 20 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 1 week 21 hours ago