sweetener of choice
dried fruits of choice
nuts/seeds of choice
nut butter of choice
1. Melt coconut butter in a bowl of warm water.
2. Mix coconut butter and cocoa powder and sweetener together. Using more cocoa powder if you like darker richer chocolate.
3. Add a few tablespoons nut butter of choice.
4. Mix in everything else and adjust everything according to taste.
5. I made my mixture pretty thick and dry, that way I didn’t have to dehydrate for long.
6. Enjoy like this or form into bars/balls and dehydrate to desired consistency.
TIP: If the mixture is sticking to your hands, wet your hands a little.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
This recipe was the result of chocolate cashew butter cups gone rawng. I began by making chocolate from melted coconut oil and cocoa powder and sweetened with stevia but went WAY over board and it was WAY too sweet. So I began adding anything I could think of to make it less sweet which is why I don’t have amounts. I just dumped everything in there until it tasted good. And it turned out delicious.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie Pageannah - 7 hours 14 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 17 hours 52 min ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 2 days 19 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 20 hours ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 1 day ago