sweetener of choice
dried fruits of choice
nuts/seeds of choice
nut butter of choice
1. Melt coconut butter in a bowl of warm water.
2. Mix coconut butter and cocoa powder and sweetener together. Using more cocoa powder if you like darker richer chocolate.
3. Add a few tablespoons nut butter of choice.
4. Mix in everything else and adjust everything according to taste.
5. I made my mixture pretty thick and dry, that way I didn’t have to dehydrate for long.
6. Enjoy like this or form into bars/balls and dehydrate to desired consistency.
TIP: If the mixture is sticking to your hands, wet your hands a little.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
This recipe was the result of chocolate cashew butter cups gone rawng. I began by making chocolate from melted coconut oil and cocoa powder and sweetened with stevia but went WAY over board and it was WAY too sweet. So I began adding anything I could think of to make it less sweet which is why I don’t have amounts. I just dumped everything in there until it tasted good. And it turned out delicious.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 1 day 10 hours ago
Greetings All!Claire Turnip - 4 days 14 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 6 days 23 hours ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
How to make religious fasting easier on raw?Claire Turnip - 1 week 6 days ago