Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup goji berries
2 Medjool dates
1 orange rind
1 teaspoon purple corn extract
2 teaspoons maca
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon hemp protein powder
Dash of sea salt
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon mixed spice
Dash of chili powder
1 1/2 to 2 cups water
1. Melt the cacao butter or warm to soften by putting in a glass bowl over a pot of hot water.
2. Put the blueberries first, followed by all the other ingredients (except the cacao butter and cacao powder) into a Vitamix and blend. Add 1 1/2 cups water to get going.
3. Add in the cacao, with the mixer running, and finally add in the cacao butter. Add a little extra water if needed and blend until smooth.
4. Line a bowl or dish with plastic food wrap and pour in the chocolate mixture. Cover and allow to set in the fridge.
5. Turn out onto a plate and decorate with fresh fruits in season.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Velvety smooth chocolate cake. Low fat.
You can keep this cake in the fridge and just thaw out a piece when you want it.
It really is delicious. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 10 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 5 days 20 hours ago