Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup goji berries
2 Medjool dates
1 orange rind
1 teaspoon purple corn extract
2 teaspoons maca
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon hemp protein powder
Dash of sea salt
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon mixed spice
Dash of chili powder
1 1/2 to 2 cups water
1. Melt the cacao butter or warm to soften by putting in a glass bowl over a pot of hot water.
2. Put the blueberries first, followed by all the other ingredients (except the cacao butter and cacao powder) into a Vitamix and blend. Add 1 1/2 cups water to get going.
3. Add in the cacao, with the mixer running, and finally add in the cacao butter. Add a little extra water if needed and blend until smooth.
4. Line a bowl or dish with plastic food wrap and pour in the chocolate mixture. Cover and allow to set in the fridge.
5. Turn out onto a plate and decorate with fresh fruits in season.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Velvety smooth chocolate cake. Low fat.
You can keep this cake in the fridge and just thaw out a piece when you want it.
It really is delicious. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 1 day 2 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 day 14 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 2 days 13 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 2 days 13 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 2 days 19 hours ago