Yield10 orange slices
20 grams cacao butter
10 grams coconut butter
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon mesquite powder
1 tablespoon agave nectar
Finely grated zest of half an orange
1. Melt the two butters together in a bowl and stir in the orange zest while they melt.
2. Stir in the cacao and mesquite, making sure there are no lumps of either.
3. Stir in the agave until all is thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into an orange shaped ice cube tray.
5. Freeze until set and then leave in the freezer until you want to enjoy them.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Mildly orange flavored chocolate slices.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
nvmncbrulee - 2 hours 35 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 18 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 11 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 20 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 20 hours ago