Yield10 orange slices
20 grams cacao butter
10 grams coconut butter
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon mesquite powder
1 tablespoon agave nectar
Finely grated zest of half an orange
1. Melt the two butters together in a bowl and stir in the orange zest while they melt.
2. Stir in the cacao and mesquite, making sure there are no lumps of either.
3. Stir in the agave until all is thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into an orange shaped ice cube tray.
5. Freeze until set and then leave in the freezer until you want to enjoy them.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Mildly orange flavored chocolate slices.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 2 hours 53 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 3 days 3 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 4 days 1 hour ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 4 days 14 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 5 days 9 hours ago