Yield10 orange slices
20 grams cacao butter
10 grams coconut butter
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon mesquite powder
1 tablespoon agave nectar
Finely grated zest of half an orange
1. Melt the two butters together in a bowl and stir in the orange zest while they melt.
2. Stir in the cacao and mesquite, making sure there are no lumps of either.
3. Stir in the agave until all is thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into an orange shaped ice cube tray.
5. Freeze until set and then leave in the freezer until you want to enjoy them.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Mildly orange flavored chocolate slices.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 4 days 18 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 5 days 17 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 5 days 17 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 5 days 22 hours ago