Yield10 orange slices
20 grams cacao butter
10 grams coconut butter
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon mesquite powder
1 tablespoon agave nectar
Finely grated zest of half an orange
1. Melt the two butters together in a bowl and stir in the orange zest while they melt.
2. Stir in the cacao and mesquite, making sure there are no lumps of either.
3. Stir in the agave until all is thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into an orange shaped ice cube tray.
5. Freeze until set and then leave in the freezer until you want to enjoy them.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Mildly orange flavored chocolate slices.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 11 hours 31 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 19 hours 24 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 19 hours 36 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 1 day 21 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 3 days 15 hours ago