Raw Cocoa Powder
Coconut Oil, liquified
Dehydrated Sprouted Buckwheat
1. Place jar of coconut oil in a bowl of warm water and stir until it becomes liquid.
2. Put about 1/2 c to 1 c cocoa powder into a bowl depending on how much you want to make. You can really use more or less depending on how much you want.
3. Begin adding coconut oil a few tablespoons at a time and whisk into cocoa powder. You have enough when the mixture begins to clump up in the whisk. Measurements not important, you can add as much or as little as you want. Anything will pretty much work.
4. Add peanut butter, agave, and buckwheat to taste. Haven’t tried it, but I think raw buckwheat would work without being sprouted or dehydrated.
5. Spread onto sheet pan or wax paper or put into molds to make shapes. Place in fridge to harden. Will harden quickly and will stay pretty solid at cool room temperatures.
1. Add any fruits and nuts you want, or other nut butters.
2. Add spices
3. Ground up mint leaves or mint extract. I tried this one…you have to use a lot of mint to get the flavor to come through over the chocolate.
5. This can be made thin and used as a sauce as well.
6. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Chocolate and peanut butter, need I say more?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions / GlossaryClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Anyone heard about Alissa Cohen's show?Smileen - 2 days 12 hours ago
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 5 days 13 hours ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 6 days 22 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 1 week 1 day ago