Raw Cocoa Powder
Coconut Oil, liquified
Dehydrated Sprouted Buckwheat
1. Place jar of coconut oil in a bowl of warm water and stir until it becomes liquid.
2. Put about 1/2 c to 1 c cocoa powder into a bowl depending on how much you want to make. You can really use more or less depending on how much you want.
3. Begin adding coconut oil a few tablespoons at a time and whisk into cocoa powder. You have enough when the mixture begins to clump up in the whisk. Measurements not important, you can add as much or as little as you want. Anything will pretty much work.
4. Add peanut butter, agave, and buckwheat to taste. Haven’t tried it, but I think raw buckwheat would work without being sprouted or dehydrated.
5. Spread onto sheet pan or wax paper or put into molds to make shapes. Place in fridge to harden. Will harden quickly and will stay pretty solid at cool room temperatures.
1. Add any fruits and nuts you want, or other nut butters.
2. Add spices
3. Ground up mint leaves or mint extract. I tried this one…you have to use a lot of mint to get the flavor to come through over the chocolate.
5. This can be made thin and used as a sauce as well.
6. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Chocolate and peanut butter, need I say more?
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I'm nixing garlic, onions, salt, herbs, & oilsClaireT - 10 hours 55 min ago
Mike Lawson's raw food journalClaireT - 10 hours 58 min ago
Maca and msm, how do you overcome the taste?RawLifer - 14 hours 36 min ago
100% raw, does it work for you?RawLifer - 15 hours 14 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisRawLifer - 15 hours 39 min ago