1 cup almonds
1 cup macadamia nuts
5 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 cup dates
Chocolate sauce (from a previous recipe I posted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup agave
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Pulse nuts in a food processor until finely crumbly.
2. Add cacao and pulse until well blended.
3. Add dates and blend until it forms a dough.
4. Press into pan and chill in fridge 15 minutes (or until ready to serve).
5. Fill with raspberries. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Fresh raspberries in a nutty chocolate crust, topped with rich fudgy sauce.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 15 hours 45 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 16 hours 6 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 21 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 21 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 5 days 4 hours ago