1 cup almonds
1 cup macadamia nuts
5 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 cup dates
Chocolate sauce (from a previous recipe I posted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup agave
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Pulse nuts in a food processor until finely crumbly.
2. Add cacao and pulse until well blended.
3. Add dates and blend until it forms a dough.
4. Press into pan and chill in fridge 15 minutes (or until ready to serve).
5. Fill with raspberries. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Fresh raspberries in a nutty chocolate crust, topped with rich fudgy sauce.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Superfoodshellen - 1 hour 41 min ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?anniestk - 5 hours 15 min ago
Sunken eyesanniestk - 6 hours 27 min ago
Loss of libido (male) :(anniestk - 6 hours 37 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 19 hours 53 min ago