1 cup almonds
1 cup macadamia nuts
5 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 cup dates
Chocolate sauce (from a previous recipe I posted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup agave
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Pulse nuts in a food processor until finely crumbly.
2. Add cacao and pulse until well blended.
3. Add dates and blend until it forms a dough.
4. Press into pan and chill in fridge 15 minutes (or until ready to serve).
5. Fill with raspberries. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Fresh raspberries in a nutty chocolate crust, topped with rich fudgy sauce.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
DreadlocksClaireT - 9 hours 31 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 13 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 15 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 6 days 9 hours ago