1 cup almonds
1 cup macadamia nuts
5 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 cup dates
Chocolate sauce (from a previous recipe I posted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup agave
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Pulse nuts in a food processor until finely crumbly.
2. Add cacao and pulse until well blended.
3. Add dates and blend until it forms a dough.
4. Press into pan and chill in fridge 15 minutes (or until ready to serve).
5. Fill with raspberries. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Fresh raspberries in a nutty chocolate crust, topped with rich fudgy sauce.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 5 hours 12 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 53 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 4 days 19 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 4 days 20 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 5 days 6 hours ago