1¼ cups hazelnuts
½ cup agave syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut butter
2 tablespoons coconut butter
¼ cup water
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 banana (sliced)
6 strawberries (sliced)
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients in the food processor until crumbly.
2. Dump in a pie pan and press into the mold.
3. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Combine the next 5 ingredients in the food processor until creamy. Add more water if needed.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
5. Arrange the sliced banana and strawberry on top of the pie crust.
6. Pour the filling over the fruit and spread.
7. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes and serve!
Glowstar's ThoughtsBy glowstar
This is my first raw recipe!
It is really easy and very tasty.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Any raw vegans in Mexico?Jeni - 19 hours 17 min ago
Cured myself of oral herpesJasmine55 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Raw Omnivores?Sarah1 - 2 days 19 hours ago
Are body fat measurements on scales accurate?Gerard - 3 days 5 hours ago
What would actually happen if everyone went vegan?ClaireT - 1 week 15 hours ago