1 cup almonds (soaked)
1 cup pecans (soaked)
1 1/2 cups dates
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1/3 cup raw cocoa nibs
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
2 tablespoons agave nectar
3 cups strawberries (save a few for decoration)
2/3 cup cashew nuts or almonds (ground)
Juice of 1 small lime or 1/2 lemon
2 to 4 tablespoons agave nectar
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture sticks together.
2. Form into a crust in a tart pan.
3. Mix the strawberries with your ground nuts, adding some agave and lime/lemon juice.
4. When nice, but still a bit coarse, pour over the crust and decorate with some fresh strawberry slices.
5. Sprinkle gently with coconut flakes.
6. Leave in a freezer for about an hour before serving.
Miood-malina's ThoughtsBy miood-malina
Chocolate + strawberry + pie = bliss!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 7 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 12 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 12 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 5 days 19 hours ago