Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 tablespoon CP
1 teaspoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon walnuts (chopped)
2 tablespoons coconut/cacao butter
¼ to 1/2 cup water
Pinch of sea salt
1. Melt the cacao/coconut oil. You can use either one or ½ and ½. It’s easier if you’re already making up chocolate and have some melted cacao/coconut oil.
2. Put all the ingredients, except the walnuts, into the blender, adding the water to blend into a thick mousse like consistency.
3. Pour mixture into a glass jar and stir in the walnuts.
4. Put into the freezer for about 10 minutes, and then stir the mixture.
5. Refrigerate. Stir occasionally so that the walnuts are evenly distributed until thick set.
Anabrese's ThoughtsBy Anabrese
Creamy luxurious chocolate spread with crunchy walnuts!
Use on chocolate bread and other cookies/bread, or even just eat as a rich dessert!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SEVERE joint pain.... Detox?motz34 - 11 hours 30 min ago
WhatsApp:(+237663240640)Buy 100% REGISTERED IELTS,IDP/BC,TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,PASSPORTS,IDS,VISA,PTE,legitielts - 13 hours 50 min ago
(WhatsApp +237663240640)Buy original database Verifiable IELTS certificates online in India, UAElegitielts - 13 hours 54 min ago
WhatsApp (+237663240640)Buy IELTS, TEIC,TOEFL, TOEIC, TORFL, EFS,EYL,TEPL,TEIC, TEA ,EFFS, ENFS,TEEPlegitielts - 13 hours 57 min ago
(WhatsApp:+237663240640) Buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL/ESOL/GRE certificateslegitielts - 13 hours 59 min ago