Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 tablespoon CP
1 teaspoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon walnuts (chopped)
2 tablespoons coconut/cacao butter
¼ to 1/2 cup water
Pinch of sea salt
1. Melt the cacao/coconut oil. You can use either one or ½ and ½. It’s easier if you’re already making up chocolate and have some melted cacao/coconut oil.
2. Put all the ingredients, except the walnuts, into the blender, adding the water to blend into a thick mousse like consistency.
3. Pour mixture into a glass jar and stir in the walnuts.
4. Put into the freezer for about 10 minutes, and then stir the mixture.
5. Refrigerate. Stir occasionally so that the walnuts are evenly distributed until thick set.
Anabrese's ThoughtsBy Anabrese
Creamy luxurious chocolate spread with crunchy walnuts!
Use on chocolate bread and other cookies/bread, or even just eat as a rich dessert!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?ClaireT - 1 day 10 hours ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 4 days 11 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 5 days 9 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 5 days 22 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 6 days 17 hours ago