Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Raw nuts (unsoaked)
Pitted dates (unsoaked)
Pitted dates (soaked)
Green leaf stevia powder
Cocoa or carob powder
Water (I use the same soak water)
Carob chips (optional)
1. Place ingredients in food processor fitted with an S blade. Process until coarsely ground.
2. Add dates and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and starts to stick together. Do not over process.
3. Press evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Place the drained dates (save the water), banana/green leaf stevia mixture, and vanilla in the food processor, fitted with the S blade and process until smooth.
5. Add avocado and cocoa powder and process until creamy. Stop occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
6. Add date soak water and process briefly.
7. Pour Chocolate Mousse mixture into the nut crust. Spread evenly.
8. Put the pie in the fridge for half an hour or so and then enjoy!
Suede_Hills's ThoughtsBy Suede_Hills
The most delicious raw chocolate pie you will ever eat!
You're going to love this!
This is so good, it rarely lasts 2 days at our house! But will keep in the fridge for 5 days or so.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!daronf - 4 hours 28 min ago
Glowing Skin, WHEN???daronf - 4 hours 31 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?lamontj - 10 hours 44 min ago
Addicted to juices. Advice on juicers?madave33 - 21 hours 26 min ago
Acne after 6 months rawlamontj - 1 day 7 hours ago