Meat from 2 coconuts
2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
1 tablespoon maca powder
About 1/4 cup agave nectar (more or less, depending on how "intense" you want the taste of chocolate to be)
1 tablespoon agar dissolved in 1/4 cup hot or really warm water
1. Put agar into a small bowl and pour in water. Whisk briefly.
2. Cover with plate and let sit while preparing other ingredients.
3. Take the coconut meat and dice it up into small pieces and put into blender.
4. Add cocoa, maca, and agave.
5. Take the agar and add to blender. If the mixture turned into a really thick gel, I highly recommend adding a bit of water. If the mixture is still sort of liquidish you probably won’t need any more liquid.
6. Blend mixture on your blender's highest setting for about 2 minutes or until smooth. \
7. Scoop into container and put into fridge (though sometimes I get impatient and have some while it’s still warm hehe) until chilled and thick.
This makes a delicious pudding for breakfast, dessert, snack, or whatever!
This is, by far, my most favorite raw recipe!
It also makes a great pie filling with various berries: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and even pineapple.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!