3 cups coconut pulp (3 thai coconuts)
¾ cup flax seed (ground after measuring)
¾ cup sunflower seeds
2 medium celery stalks (chopped)
2 tablespoons dulse flakes
1 tablespoon white miso
1 tablespoon cayenne
1 tablespoon Stevia
½ cup coconut water
1. Place coconut pulp, sunflower, celery, dulse, miso, and coconut water in a processor until very smooth and viscous texture forms.
2. Add in flax, cayenne, and Stevia (by now the batter should be thicker, but still easy to maneuver).
3. Separate batter on two non-stick Teflex lined dehydrator Excalibur trays.
4. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours and then lower the temperature to 105 Fahrenheit.
5. Continue to dehydrate at 105 for approximately 2 more hours. Flip crackers onto open lined trays.
6. Continue to dehydrate 4 more hours, or until desired texture is reached.
Mocha's ThoughtsBy Mocha
Delicious crackers that works wonders for your health and tastes great to boot!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 3 days 3 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 3 days 3 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 days 9 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 6 days 9 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 week 16 hours ago