Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldTwo 7 x 5 inch glass serving dishes
2 cups young coconut meat
1/2 cup young coconut water
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla powder
1 cup strawberries
Agave nectar to taste
1. Blend all pudding ingredients until smooth.
2. Spread into glass serving dish, bowl, pie tin, or ramekins (however you wish to display it!).
3. Process strawberries and agave in a food processor or blender.
4. Strain in a nut bag to remove pulp and seeds.
5. Using a spoon, drip strawberry sauce onto pudding and use the tip of a butter knife to swirl the sauce through the pudding.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tyrelori's ThoughtsBy tyrelori
This is a really rich and yummy pudding.
While it's pretty with the swirls, I usually end up pouring more strawberry sauce on afterward because it's just so good that way!
This made two 7 x 5 inch glass serving dishes as shown in the picture. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Ouch! My sensitive teethsohaibb - 7 hours 51 min ago
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 1 day 12 hours ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 1 day 13 hours ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 1 day 23 hours ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 1 day 23 hours ago