Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
YieldTwo 7 x 5 inch glass serving dishes
2 cups young coconut meat
1/2 cup young coconut water
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla powder
1 cup strawberries
Agave nectar to taste
1. Blend all pudding ingredients until smooth.
2. Spread into glass serving dish, bowl, pie tin, or ramekins (however you wish to display it!).
3. Process strawberries and agave in a food processor or blender.
4. Strain in a nut bag to remove pulp and seeds.
5. Using a spoon, drip strawberry sauce onto pudding and use the tip of a butter knife to swirl the sauce through the pudding.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tyrelori's ThoughtsBy tyrelori
This is a really rich and yummy pudding.
While it's pretty with the swirls, I usually end up pouring more strawberry sauce on afterward because it's just so good that way!
This made two 7 x 5 inch glass serving dishes as shown in the picture. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Feeling coldFloory - 2 hours 7 min ago
blackheads!!!daronf - 7 hours 34 min ago
Glowing Skin, WHEN???daronf - 7 hours 37 min ago
Addicted to juices. Advice on juicers?madave33 - 1 day 32 min ago
Does anyone have any contacts in the USA in the fresh coconut distributing business?tonyc9832 - 1 day 15 hours ago