2 medium tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
2 cobs of corn
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flaxseed (ground)
1 cup cashews
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vinegar
Dash of sea salt
Grated garlic (optional)
1. Process all the ingredients in a food processor until you have a thick batter.
2. Transfer onto a teflex sheet and spread out into a large square with spatula or fork.
3. Dry at 145 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour, then flip over, turn heat down to 115 Fahrenheit, and continue drying for about another hour or two until soft but firm on the outside.
4. Cut into triangular pieces, trimming the edges if you’re serving to a friend!
5. Make a salad of the filling ingredients and add it to your sandwich.
5. Optional: Blend all the mayonnaise ingredients with enough water to make a thick smooth sauce.
6. Dribble cashew mayonnaise on top of the veggies before placing the corn bread lid on top.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Beautiful golden cornbread sandwich. Filling and delicious.
It was a beautiful raw experience biting into this sandwich!!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Aging and Face Routine Help!joshuamiller7602 - 8 hours 8 min ago
SEVERE joint pain.... Detox?ClaireT - 21 hours 46 min ago
Porkert juicer--replacement parts?ClaireT - 21 hours 47 min ago
body cleansing and eatingClaireT - 3 days 17 hours ago
Week 2 on the Low-Rat CleanseCreativelycc - 4 days 16 hours ago