Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldHowever much you decide to use
2 cups raw pecans
1. Place pecans in a food processor, but before they get too fine, pour agave syrup in. Not too much but just enough to ‘marinate’ the pecans.
2. Grind some more pecans.
3. When the pecans are the perfect crumble (Again, not so fine--They need to be able to hold together.) empty processor and place crust mix on a plate, making any design you choose. Some say a circle is an old timey way to make a pie. :)
4. If pecans are too crumbly, just put some more agave on and continue flatting out into a circle or whatever shape.
5. For the filling, blend bananas and pour a little coconut water in before the bananas turn to liquid. Stop before the banana mixture is too thin and watery. You want it to have some body so it doesn’t spill out over the crust.
6. Place in freezer for about 3 hours.
Chinacatsunflower's ThoughtsBy chinacatsunflower
I didn’t have a lot of ingredients in the kitchen and was craving something sweet, so I made this simple pie!
Real raw agave is clear. Any agave that has an amber color has been cooked!
P.S. You can use whatever measurements you want. Since this is such a simple recipe, just use larger amounts for a larger pie
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 1 day 18 hours ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 1 day 23 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 1 day 23 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 5 days 21 hours ago