2 cups nuts of your choice (I used a combination of Brazil nuts and pecans)
1 cup dates
3 tablespoons agave
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cashews (soaked for several hours)
3 very ripe bananas
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons agave
Dash of salt
Dash of allspice
1. Combine the first 2 ingredients in your food processor. Pulse until nuts are ground fairly fine.
2. Add the next 2 ingredients. Pulse until well combined and starts to form a ball.
3. Take this mixture and press into the bottom of your pan. Set aside.
4. Combine cashews and dates in a food processor. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little water, but be sure to only add a tablespoon at a time or it will become too thin.
5. Add bananas. Combine well.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Pour into your prepared crust.
7. Chill for several hours.
8. Before serving, garnish with sliced bananas and chopped nuts.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
Rich and creamy.
Even my 7 year old approved! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 4 hours 59 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 16 hours 25 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 7 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 7 hours ago