2 cups nuts of your choice (I used a combination of Brazil nuts and pecans)
1 cup dates
3 tablespoons agave
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cashews (soaked for several hours)
3 very ripe bananas
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons agave
Dash of salt
Dash of allspice
1. Combine the first 2 ingredients in your food processor. Pulse until nuts are ground fairly fine.
2. Add the next 2 ingredients. Pulse until well combined and starts to form a ball.
3. Take this mixture and press into the bottom of your pan. Set aside.
4. Combine cashews and dates in a food processor. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little water, but be sure to only add a tablespoon at a time or it will become too thin.
5. Add bananas. Combine well.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Pour into your prepared crust.
7. Chill for several hours.
8. Before serving, garnish with sliced bananas and chopped nuts.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
Rich and creamy.
Even my 7 year old approved! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 16 hours 54 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 17 hours 40 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 1 hour ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 17 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 5 days 18 hours ago