2 cups nuts of your choice (I used a combination of Brazil nuts and pecans)
1 cup dates
3 tablespoons agave
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cashews (soaked for several hours)
3 very ripe bananas
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons agave
Dash of salt
Dash of allspice
1. Combine the first 2 ingredients in your food processor. Pulse until nuts are ground fairly fine.
2. Add the next 2 ingredients. Pulse until well combined and starts to form a ball.
3. Take this mixture and press into the bottom of your pan. Set aside.
4. Combine cashews and dates in a food processor. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a little water, but be sure to only add a tablespoon at a time or it will become too thin.
5. Add bananas. Combine well.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Pour into your prepared crust.
7. Chill for several hours.
8. Before serving, garnish with sliced bananas and chopped nuts.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
Rich and creamy.
Even my 7 year old approved! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 17 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 5 hours ago