1 cup white sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
6 dried apricots or dates
1 small mango
1 inch vanilla pod
Pinch of sea salt
2 teaspoons lucuma
1. Soak the dates or apricots in warm water for 5 minutes. Strain.
2. Grind up the sesame seeds and coconut and place in the food processor.
3. Process the fruit with the seed/coconut mixture into breadcrumbs.
4. Peel and chop the mango and add to the blender. Add the bananas, salt, vanilla and blend until smooth.
5. With the blender running, add the lucuma to thicken into desired custard consistency.
6. Pour over crumble and enjoy!
Anabrese's ThoughtsBy Anabrese
Light sweet crumbly dessert with a smooth custard that's perfect for spring and/or summer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Botox treatment to enhance the facial appearance?schwam66 - 1 hour 57 min ago
vitamins on a raw dietschwam66 - 3 hours 22 min ago
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 3 days 9 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 3 days 9 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 days 14 hours ago