1 cup white sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
6 dried apricots or dates
1 small mango
1 inch vanilla pod
Pinch of sea salt
2 teaspoons lucuma
1. Soak the dates or apricots in warm water for 5 minutes. Strain.
2. Grind up the sesame seeds and coconut and place in the food processor.
3. Process the fruit with the seed/coconut mixture into breadcrumbs.
4. Peel and chop the mango and add to the blender. Add the bananas, salt, vanilla and blend until smooth.
5. With the blender running, add the lucuma to thicken into desired custard consistency.
6. Pour over crumble and enjoy!
Anabrese's ThoughtsBy Anabrese
Light sweet crumbly dessert with a smooth custard that's perfect for spring and/or summer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 18 hours 14 min ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 5 days 23 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 1 day ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 2 days ago