1 cup white sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried coconut flakes
6 dried apricots or dates
1 small mango
1 inch vanilla pod
Pinch of sea salt
2 teaspoons lucuma
1. Soak the dates or apricots in warm water for 5 minutes. Strain.
2. Grind up the sesame seeds and coconut and place in the food processor.
3. Process the fruit with the seed/coconut mixture into breadcrumbs.
4. Peel and chop the mango and add to the blender. Add the bananas, salt, vanilla and blend until smooth.
5. With the blender running, add the lucuma to thicken into desired custard consistency.
6. Pour over crumble and enjoy!
Anabrese's ThoughtsBy Anabrese
Light sweet crumbly dessert with a smooth custard that's perfect for spring and/or summer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 6 hours 16 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 6 hours 39 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 23 hours ago