½ cup hemp hearts
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
Pinch of sea salt
2 tablespoons cacao nibs (ground)
5 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
1/3 cup hemp hearts (for rolling)
1. Put the first three ingredients into your food processor or blender. Blend creamy.
2. Add the dates and salt and process again, scraping down the sides as necessary until it forms a paste.
3. Combine the ground cacao beans and raw cocoa powder with the rest of the mixture.
4. Roll into balls. Wetting your hands will ensure that the truffles will not stick to your fingers.
5. Place hemp hearts on a plate and cover each truffle evenly with them.
VeganMomma's ThoughtsBy VeganMomma
Rich chocolatey decadence.
These treats are a nut-free, hemp filled version of the Coconut Chocolate Truffles on this site.
Thanks for the inspiration, mzzmac!
Enjoy the decadence!
Don't eat them all at once.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
vacuum sealerlindyshelly - 2 hours 53 min ago
Homemade baby foodspolina22p - 19 hours 11 min ago
5 Weeks Pregnantpolina22p - 19 hours 48 min ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpBibi - 4 days 11 hours ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?Bibi - 5 days 14 hours ago