Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
BROWNIE BATTER/ICE CREAM
1/4 cup chia seeds (soaked)
7 dates (soaked until soft)
2 tablespoons cacao nibs
1 teaspoon maca powder
1 teaspoon goji berry powder
2 tablespoons coconut butter
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Blend thoroughly to desired consistency, adding more water if needed.
2. For brownie pudding, eat as is.
3. For brownies, spread in a pan and dehydrate for a couple hours.
4. For ice cream, freeze until ready to eat
5. For a hard chocolate candy shell, mix ingredients together.
6. For chunks to add to batter, allow to harden in freezer and finely shave or chop and add to batter.
Moonbaby's ThoughtsBy Moonbaby
This is a very versatile recipe that can be frozen for ice cream, refrigerated for a rich pudding or fudge, or dehydrated for a chewy brownie.
It's packed with superfood energy, protein, and omega-3s!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.