Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
3 ripe bananas
1 cup of berries (I used strawberries)
Pinch of salt
1. Blend ingredients in a blender.
2. Put mixture on teflex sheets in the dehydrator about a 1/4 inch thick.
3. Dehydrate at 105 F until dry. The banana will keep them from getting too dry, so don't be too terribly afraid of them crumbling.
4. Peel them off the sheets. Mine turned out so shiny, they looked laminated.
5. Cut them with a very sharp knife or razor. You'll need to use the tip of the knife and pull hard while holding the fruit roll down. I gave up after a couple and just used the knife to make small cuts that I could tear.
6. Roll up and wrap with wax paper.
Lovin' My Sunshine's ThoughtsBy Lovin' My Sunshine
These are a really easy and quick snack for when you're on the go.
I made them for school as a need to have a sweet sugar pick-me-up without being sticky or needing a time out.
I'm sure you could use them in anything else, and I'll post a recipe in how to use them as a base for a dessert. Have fun!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 2 days 6 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 5 days 9 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 6 days 8 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 6 days 8 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 6 days 14 hours ago