1 1/2 cup chickpeas (sprouted)
1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked 24 hours)
1 medium red onion (finely chopped)
1 to 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
1/4 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup flaxseed oil
1 teaspoon coriander (ground)
1 teaspoon cumin (ground)
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon salt
1. Process chickpeas and sunflower seeds in a food processor.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
3. Add onion, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, flaxseed oil, coriander, cumin, cayenne, and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Roll mixture into patties 2 inch wide and 1/2 inch thick.
6. Place on a Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 16 to 18 hours.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Recipe by Rose Lee Calabro.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
candida?dianag5019 - 11 hours 14 min ago
Candida and feeling weirddianag5019 - 11 hours 15 min ago
Need to lose weightcxalbatross - 2 days 21 hours ago
Has anyone tried the watermelon island? What are the results?coconutty - 3 days 8 hours ago
Body Odor - Detox?akshayv - 4 days 5 hours ago