1 1/2 cup chickpeas (sprouted)
1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked 24 hours)
1 medium red onion (finely chopped)
1 to 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
1/4 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup flaxseed oil
1 teaspoon coriander (ground)
1 teaspoon cumin (ground)
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon salt
1. Process chickpeas and sunflower seeds in a food processor.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
3. Add onion, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, flaxseed oil, coriander, cumin, cayenne, and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Roll mixture into patties 2 inch wide and 1/2 inch thick.
6. Place on a Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 16 to 18 hours.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Recipe by Rose Lee Calabro.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Really Dry Skinjayleenm - 3 hours 25 min ago
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,VisA Whatsapp:....+15152003614scornjames - 7 hours 27 sec ago
Buy genuine EU, US Passport (email@example.com) Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Cardscornjames - 7 hours 3 min ago
My mom has psoriasisirvines - 8 hours 56 sec ago
Face?irvines - 8 hours 4 min ago