1 1/2 cups buckwheat groats
1 1/2 cups golden flax seed
1/2 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Soak flax and buckwheat overnight. Prepare in the evening.
2. Start blending about a cup of the soaked seed mix with 1 cup of water in the Vitamix. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Repeat the process using up all the mixture but on the last mix add all the herbs, salt, garlic and veggies into the blender as well. Add a little extra water if required.
4. Stir into the rest of the mixture in the bowl.
5. Now, with the bowl of batter to your left and a dehydrator tray to your right, take 4 soup ladles of the mixture and spread evenly over the square Teflex sheet using a spatula. Use up all of the mixture in this way.
6. Place in dryer at around 7 pm for 3 hours on 145 and then turn down to 115 overnight.
7. In the morning, flip over and peel back Teflex sheet to continue drying the underside. Should be ready in time for lunch!
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Very light, crispy, melt in your mouth crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 4 hours 33 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 8 hours 29 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 8 hours 33 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 9 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 18 hours ago