1 1/2 cups buckwheat groats
1 1/2 cups golden flax seed
1/2 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Soak flax and buckwheat overnight. Prepare in the evening.
2. Start blending about a cup of the soaked seed mix with 1 cup of water in the Vitamix. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Repeat the process using up all the mixture but on the last mix add all the herbs, salt, garlic and veggies into the blender as well. Add a little extra water if required.
4. Stir into the rest of the mixture in the bowl.
5. Now, with the bowl of batter to your left and a dehydrator tray to your right, take 4 soup ladles of the mixture and spread evenly over the square Teflex sheet using a spatula. Use up all of the mixture in this way.
6. Place in dryer at around 7 pm for 3 hours on 145 and then turn down to 115 overnight.
7. In the morning, flip over and peel back Teflex sheet to continue drying the underside. Should be ready in time for lunch!
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Very light, crispy, melt in your mouth crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 7 hours 27 min ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 9 hours 7 min ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 18 hours 19 min ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 18 hours 28 min ago
The Original Father of Nutrition - PBDavyKOTWF - 1 day 1 hour ago