1 tablespoon spirulina
1 young coconut
1 tablespoon brown rice protein (Make sure it's the raw stuff! It exists!) or 4 tablespoons hemp protein powder (I use Nutiva brand.)
1. Open young coconut, scoop out meat, and put into blender.
2. Pour about half of the coconut water in with the meat, and save the rest on the side. You may need to pour a little more in, but I seem to find that I don’t need to and end up drinking a bit on the side with my pudding.
3. Add 1 tablespoon (or more, if you’re really into it) of spirulina.
4. Add either 1 tablespoon brown rice protein or 4 tablespoons hemp protein powder. I haven’t tried using both yet, but separately they are both very delicious. You do need a bit more of the coconut water when you use the hemp protein, as there’s more powder. I think I’ll try using a little of each next time.
5. Blend everything in the blender or food processor.
A wonderful pudding that keeps me wired all day long.
Eat with a spoon.
This was so delicious. I was pretty surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
I promise! It’s delicious!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2018 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!