1 cup raw walnuts (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
1 cup raw pecans (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
1 cup raw almonds (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
1½ cups Turkish figs (dried) or regular figs (dried)
7 tablespoons raw agave nectar
1 cup raw Brazil nuts (soaked overnight, dehydrated overnight)
5 tablespoons raw coconut oil (melted to a liquid)
1. Blend the dried walnuts in your Vitamix for about 7 seconds. Add the pecans and blend for another 5 seconds.
2. Add the almonds and blend for another 7 seconds, and then the Brazil nuts. You should have a fine “flour” or a dough.
3. Add the agave nectar and coconut oil and blend until you have a nice dough (doesn’t have to be that thick).
4. Spread the mixture into little squares on a teflex sheet and dehydrate overnight and for another 3 hours, just until it has the consistency of a fig newton.
5. Scrape the jelly-like stuff and seeds from the insides of the figs. Spread some on every other square that you made.
6. Sandwich with another square. Enjoy!
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
The best rotten fig newtons you’ll ever have! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 16 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 17 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 6 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 23 hours ago