3 cups sliced fruits
1 cup apple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, or papaya juice (whatever is most available)
3 tablespoons agar flakes
1 tablespoon kuzu powder, dissolved in 1/4 cup coconut water
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
RAW NUTTY MAPLE PIE CRUST
2 cups raw nuts (soaked 24 hours and dehydrated for 1 day)
3-4 tablespoons organic maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
1. Use S-blade in the food processor. Turn on machine and feed nuts through the chute. Process until a fine texture is reached.
2. With machine still running, add maple syrup and vanilla mixture, one teaspoon at a time, until nuts cling together.
3. Remove mixture and press into a pie plate.
4. Fill with desired filling.
5. Pile your sliced fruit into the crust.
6. Heat agar flakes in juice until dissolved.
7. Add kuzu mixture to thicken for a few seconds. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract.
8. Pour over fruit and chill until firm.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Amazing! Do try this recipe!
Fruit pie quick reference:
January, February, October: papaya
March, April: pineapple, papaya
May: pineapple, papaya, strawberry
June: papaya, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry
July: papaya, strawberry, raspberry
August, September: papaya, raspberry
November, December: papaya, kiwi
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 16 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 6 days 1 hour ago