Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
YieldMakes 6+ cups
1 head of cauliflower
1 ten ounce package peas (thawed) or fresh peas
2 tablespoons onion
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup cilantro or flat leafed parsley
1 inch of lemongrass
3 tablespoons olive oil
Drizzle of sesame oil (optional)
2 teaspoons ginger (grated)
Nama shoyu, Braggs, or gf tamari
1 cup sunflower seeds (hulled)
1. In the bowl of your food processor, pulse cauliflower into ‘rice’ and place in a bowl.
2. In the food processor, pulse the onion, garlic, lemongrass, and cilantro or parsley until finely minced. Place in bowl.
3. Place peas in bowl. Stir all ingredients together.
4. Drizzle with oils and nama shoyu. Stir in sunflower seeds.
5. Heat on very low heat ina saucepan, stirring constantly until just warm to the touch, or place in dehydrator for 30 minutes.
Poemomm's ThoughtsBy poemomm
This rice is as close as you’ll come to real fried rice.
It’s got the right balance of mouth feel and taste, and it was a winner here at the house, even with Mr. Picky.
You’ll find this serves 3 very generously, or four with a side dish.
Feel free to serve it very cold as a salad, or slightly warm, as I’ve suggested, for an authentic Fried Rice.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Need to lose weightcxalbatross - 1 day 23 hours ago
Has anyone tried the watermelon island? What are the results?coconutty - 2 days 10 hours ago
Body Odor - Detox?akshayv - 3 days 6 hours ago
Raw Organic Green Powdersdrcowan039sg - 4 days 50 min ago
Yogic Melon Detoxlynnak - 4 days 7 hours ago