Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
2 large ripe bananas
1 medium to large ripe avocado
1½ cups fruit (strawberries, cherries, etc.)
1. Peel bananas.
2. Remove avocado flesh from skin and throw away the seed.
3. Remove stems, pits, etc., from fresh fruit.
4. Place all in a high-power blender or food processor. Blend until liquid.
5. Add sweetener, if desired, to taste.
6. Place in a freezer-safe bowl with lid and freeze until hard. I scrape it out of the bowl with a spoon to serve. Yum!
Arjax's ThoughtsBy arjax
A quick and easy satisfying frozen dessert that is particularly refreshing in the summer months.
I’ve even had non-raw foodies tell me they love it!
The amounts are according to my taste.
If you want to add more fruit or more fat to suit to your taste, it will work just as well.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sprouted black beans: the root of all evil?shellshows - 2 hours 8 min ago
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,(email@example.com)rhison - 5 hours 29 min ago
FAQs re: Points, Leaderboard and Ranks!rhison - 5 hours 34 min ago
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 5 hours 43 min ago
Young thai coconuts danger?healthsseeker - 14 hours 36 min ago