Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
2 large ripe bananas
1 medium to large ripe avocado
1½ cups fruit (strawberries, cherries, etc.)
1. Peel bananas.
2. Remove avocado flesh from skin and throw away the seed.
3. Remove stems, pits, etc., from fresh fruit.
4. Place all in a high-power blender or food processor. Blend until liquid.
5. Add sweetener, if desired, to taste.
6. Place in a freezer-safe bowl with lid and freeze until hard. I scrape it out of the bowl with a spoon to serve. Yum!
Arjax's ThoughtsBy arjax
A quick and easy satisfying frozen dessert that is particularly refreshing in the summer months.
I’ve even had non-raw foodies tell me they love it!
The amounts are according to my taste.
If you want to add more fruit or more fat to suit to your taste, it will work just as well.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sunken eyesanniestk - 1 hour 6 min ago
Loss of libido (male) :(anniestk - 1 hour 16 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 14 hours 32 min ago
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 1 day 7 hours ago
What is your favorite salad recipe?anniestk - 1 day 7 hours ago