Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
1 cup almonds (soaked for 8 hours)
½ cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
2-3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup pistachios
½ cup water
¼ cup dates
Kiwi, strawberries, nectarines, or mango
1. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place the crust on a plate into a round loaf.
3. Spread the bananas on top of the crust.
4. Place all the cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Spread the cream on top of the bananas.
6. Slice the fruits and decorate the plate.
7. Freeze the cake for 2 hours.
Gill's ThoughtsBy Gill
The sweetness of the crust, strawberries, and the mango goes well with the sourness of the kiwi.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 7 hours 6 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 4 days 21 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 4 days 21 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 5 days 8 hours ago