Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
1 cup almonds (soaked for 8 hours)
½ cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
2-3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup pistachios
½ cup water
¼ cup dates
Kiwi, strawberries, nectarines, or mango
1. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place the crust on a plate into a round loaf.
3. Spread the bananas on top of the crust.
4. Place all the cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Spread the cream on top of the bananas.
6. Slice the fruits and decorate the plate.
7. Freeze the cake for 2 hours.
Gill's ThoughtsBy Gill
The sweetness of the crust, strawberries, and the mango goes well with the sourness of the kiwi.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 4 hours 18 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 hours 19 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 hours 21 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 11 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 15 hours ago