Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
1 cup almonds (soaked for 8 hours)
½ cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
2-3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup pistachios
½ cup water
¼ cup dates
Kiwi, strawberries, nectarines, or mango
1. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place the crust on a plate into a round loaf.
3. Spread the bananas on top of the crust.
4. Place all the cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Spread the cream on top of the bananas.
6. Slice the fruits and decorate the plate.
7. Freeze the cake for 2 hours.
Gill's ThoughtsBy Gill
The sweetness of the crust, strawberries, and the mango goes well with the sourness of the kiwi.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 10 hours 37 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 18 hours 19 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 1 hour ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 18 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 19 hours ago