Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
1 cup almonds (soaked for 8 hours)
½ cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon water
2-3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup pistachios
½ cup water
¼ cup dates
Kiwi, strawberries, nectarines, or mango
1. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place the crust on a plate into a round loaf.
3. Spread the bananas on top of the crust.
4. Place all the cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Spread the cream on top of the bananas.
6. Slice the fruits and decorate the plate.
7. Freeze the cake for 2 hours.
Gill's ThoughtsBy Gill
The sweetness of the crust, strawberries, and the mango goes well with the sourness of the kiwi.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 3 hours 54 min ago
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 20 hours 53 min ago
What is your favorite salad recipe?anniestk - 21 hours 11 min ago
Do guavas help lose weight and treat diarrhea?anniestk - 1 day 5 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!anniestk - 1 day 5 hours ago