1 cup almond flour (soaked/dehydrated almonds, then vita-mixed and/or processed)
1 cup oat flour (oat groats vita-mixed)
1/2 cup date powder (date sugar vita-mixed)
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons black strap molasses
1-2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a food processor, process all dry ingredients.
2. Slowly add in wet ingredients and pulse until ingredients start to stick together.
3. Once combined, use hands to work into one large ball.
4. On a silpat, roll dough out using quick and short strokes (trust me, don’t go back-and-forth).
5. Using a cookie cutter, cut to desired shape and place on a mesh dehydrator sheet.
6. Dehydrate at 105 for 12 hours, or, 24 for a firmer gingersnap.
Raw Vegan Gingersnaps - kind of like what grandma used to make :)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!