Rating4.4/5 (from 5 ratings)4.4
Yield12-16 turtles, depending on how big you make them
1 cup goji berries (soaked to soften)
2 tablespoons agave nectar
4 tablespoons coconut butter
½ cup raw cacao or chocolate powder
Pinch of sea salt
1. Put the goji berries in a bowl. Drizzle agave nectar on them.
2. Put the coconut butter in and add the cacao powder or raw chocolate powder.
3. Add a good pinch of sea salt and mix everything together.
4. Put in the fridge to chill a bit.
5. Spoon out on to your hand and roll with both hands into ball shapes.
6. Put in the refrigerator again if they have softened for about 15 minutes.
Deasmiles's ThoughtsBy deasmiles
These are sweet and chocolatey, and the goji berries give them a chewy tartness they are amazing.
I had them for breakfast the other morning and I was go go go for 12 hrs. I just had juice for lunch!
They are so good. Hope you enjoy them.
Great as dessert too, especially if you want to wow some non raw people. :)
These will keep in the refrigerator for 2 weeks in a tightly sealed Tupperware container or in the freezer for 1 month, so always in Tupperware or something similar.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 2 days 16 hours ago
Sea SaltMyHealingJourney - 2 days 17 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???nicoliam - 3 days 11 hours ago
How many avocados per day is okay?nicoliam - 3 days 12 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 6 days 12 hours ago